- All materials
- Indoor & outdoor
- 10 years warranty
- Suitable for wet surface applications
- High temperature resistance: -30°c to +90°c
- UV resistant
- Elongation > 400%
- Gap bridging
- No shrinkage
- Solvent free
- Cartridge XXXg
Tips & tricks:
- The toothpick trick: To avoid spreading glue around the surface when you glue it, put a toothpick into the glue strip and press firmly. The toothpick will keep the height you need and keep the glue from spreading.
- Better control: If you're using a cartridge, a good idea is to cut the nozzle with a triangular forcep, for a V-shaped edge to the nozzle. It makes it easier to control the flow of glue when you apply it.
- Allow glue crusts or dried-on glue residues to soak and swell for several days before removing them.
- Make sure to read the application and safety instructions given in our Technical Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet.
Step by step